"To-morrow will be Monday."

| BOW-WOW-WOW, | | Whose dog art thou? | | Little Tom Tucker's dog, | Bow-wow-wow.
| PEASE-porridge hot, | | Pease-porridge cold, | | Pease-porridge in the pot | | Nine days old. | | Spell me that in four letters. | | I will. | T-H-A-T.
 | RING the bell! | | Knock at the door! | | Lift up the latch! | And walk in!
| RUB-A-DUB-DUB, | | Three men in a tub; | | And who do you think they be? | | The butcher, the baker, | | The candlestick-maker; | Turn 'em out, knaves all three!
| PLEASE to remember | | The Fifth of November, | | Gunpowder, treason, and plot; | | I know no reason | | Why gunpowder treason | Should ever be forgot.
| MY maid Mary she minds the dairy, | | While I go a-hoeing and mowing each morn; | | Gaily run the reel and the little spinning wheel, | While I am singing and mowing my corn.
| POOR Dog Bright | | Ran off with all his might, | | Because the cat was after him— | | Poor Dog Bright! | Poor Cat Fright | | Ran off with all her might, | | Because the dog was after her— | Poor Cat Fright!
| ALL of a row, | | Bend the bow, | | Shot at a pigeon, | And killed a crow.
| THE cock doth crow, | | To let you know, | | If you be well, | | 'Tis time to rise. |
| | THE dove says, "Coo, coo, what shall I do? | | I can scarce maintain two." | | "Pooh! pooh!" says the wren; "I have got ten, | And keep them all like gentlemen."
| THIS little pig went to market. | | This little pig stayed home. | | This little pig had roast meat. | | This little pig had none. | | This little pig went to the barn door | And cried week, week, for more.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

| THe King of France went up the hill | | With twenty thousand men; | | The King of France came down the hill, | And ne'er went up again.
| LITTLE boy blue, come blow your horn; | | The sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn. | | Where's the little boy that looks after the sheep? | | He's under the hay-cock, fast a-sleep. | | Will you wake him? No, not I; | For if I do, he'll be sure to cry.
| SEE saw, Margery Daw, | | Jenny shall have a new master; | | She shall have but a penny a-day, | | Because she can't work any faster. |
| | HERE stands a post,— | | Who put it there? | | A better man than you: | Touch it if you dare?
| A DUCK and a drake, | | And a halfpenny cake, | | With a penny to pay the old baker. | | A hop and a scotch | | Is another notch, | | Slitherum, slatherum, take her. |
| | I'LL tell you a story, | | About John-a-Nory: | | And now my story's begun. | | I'll tell you another, | | About Jack and his brother, | | And now my story's done. |
| | TOSS up my darling, toss him up high, | | Don't let his head, though, hit the blue sky[10]. |
|
|
|
|
| TRIP and go, heave and ho! | | Up and down, to and fro; | | From the town to the grove, | | Two and two, let us rove, | | A-maying, a-playing; | | Love hath no gainsaying! | | So merrily trip and go! | | So merrily trip and go! |
| | GREAT A, little A, | | This is pancake day; | | Toss the ball high, | | Throw the ball low, | | Those that come after | May sing Heigh-ho!
|
|
| SING, sing!—What shall I sing? | | The cat's run away with the pudding-bag string! |
| | JACK Sprat | | Had a cat, | | It had but one ear; | | It went to buy butter | When butter was dear[11].
| MARGARET wrote a letter, | | Sealed it with her finger, | | Threw it in the dam | | For the dusty miller. | Dusty was his coat, | | Dusty was the siller, | | Dusty was the kiss | | I'd from the dusty miller. | If I had my pockets | | Full of gold and siller, | | I would give it all | To my dusty miller.
POLLY, Dolly, Kate and Molly, All are filled with pride and folly.
Polly tattles, Dolly wriggles, Katy rattles, Molly giggles;
Whoe'er knew such constant rattling, Wriggling, giggling, noise, and tattling
| WHEN I was taken from the fair body, | | They then cut off my head, | | And thus my shape was altered. | | It's I that make peace between King and ring, | | And many a true lover glad. | | All this I do, and ten times more, | | And more I could do still; | | But nothing can I do | | Without my guider's will. | [A quill pen] POLLY put the kettle on, Susy took it off; Aunt Jemima's little girl Has got the whooping cough.
| PHOEBE rode a nanny goat, Susy broke her leg, Father took his wedding coat And hung it on a peg.
|
|
THERE was an old woman Lived under a hill; She put a mouse in a bag, And sent it to the mill.
The miller declar'd By the point of his knife, He never took toll Of a mouse in his life.
| DING, dong, bell, Pussy's in the well! Who put her in? Little Johnny Green; Who pulled her out, Big Tom Stout; What a naughty boy was that To try and drown poor pussy cat, Who never did any harm, And killed the mice in his father's barn. |
|
| "JOHN, come sell thy fiddle,And buy thy wife a gown.""No, I'll not sell my fiddle,For ne'er a wife in town."
| AS I was going up Pippen Hill, | | Pippen Hill was dirty; | | There I met a pretty Miss, | | And she dropped me a curtsy. | Little Miss, pretty Miss, | | Blessing light upon you; | | If I had half a crown a-day, | | I'd spend it all upon you. | |
| OVER the water, | | And under the water, | | And always with its head down. | [Icicle]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
1 Comments
good
ReplyDeleteDo not Bad comment's